The Children’s Online Privacy Protect Act of 1998 is a very niche oriented law, which means it can often be difficult to find objective information on the Act. With this in mind, we’ve gathered the following resources for your consideration.
Law and FTC
- The Actual Text of COPPA
- The Current FTC COPPA Rule as of July 2013
- FTC Video Detailing Rule Changes in July 2013
- FTC Report on Mobile App Developers Failing To Meet COPPA Requirements
- FTC Commentary to Mobile App Developers on COPPA Security Requirements
- AgeCheq – COPPA solution for app developers, particularly game developers, simplifying the COPPA compliance process.
Please let us know if you believe we’ve missed anything of value and we’ll review it for inclusion. No sales pitches, services or products please.