Effective Date: June 20, 2014.
1.2. NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN
PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience Site intended for use by adult business owners. We do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
(1) Categories of Personally Identifiable Information. We do not collect any information from you unless you contact us. If you do contact us, you have the choice of submitting your:
1. Name, and
2. email address.
We do not share your information with any third parties who will directly market to you. We do share general information with third parties who assist in the running of the Site [hosts, email processing, etc.], however, they do not use or disclose your information for marketing purposes.
(2) Modification or Removal Process. We will not remove your information if you become a client. If you prefer that we remove a record of your sending in an inquiry, then please simply contact us using the contact form and we will remove the record.
(4) Effective Date: June 20, 2014.
(5) Do Not Track Signals. Pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we hereby disclose that we do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third party sources.
(6) Third Party Tracking: We do not allow ad networks to track you through this site. We do use certain Google services such as Webmaster Tools and Analytics to learn information from the site. You can terminate any behavioral tracking they perform by going here. http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous aggregate “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
(b) COOKIES. We use “cookies” to store a small piece of data on your computer during your visit to collect information we use to improve your experience with the Site.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Your personal information will not be detailed in this aggregate data.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so only by court order.
The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
5. SITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
5.1. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we have no control over the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us using the Contact link in the left column of the Site.